Enter Search Criteria
Live Traffic Camera Video
- TrafficLand is the only fully authorized integrator, aggregator, and distributor of state and local Department of Transportation traffic video
- 40,000+ Cameras on the TrafficLand Network.
Streaming & JPEG Video
- Real-time JPEG imagery is supplied as manual or auto refresh dependent on user requirements
- Streaming video is available from many cameras nationwide
Roadway Weather and Traffic Analytics
- Ultra-low latency data
- Incident detection, vehicle counts and classification, speed, congestion data, etc.
- Hyper local, real-time, road surface condition – (dry, wet, snow covered, etc.) and visibility change data, both current conditions and forcasted.
TrafficLand API provides real-time video from thousands of Departments of Transportation traffic cameras nationwide that can be integrated as a data layer into virtually any environment or application. Our network is backed by state-of-the-art Internet infrastructure, fortified to deliver the enterprise-class solutions our clients require.
TrafficLand API is used by:
- Public safety agencies at the federal, state, and local levels to help locate and respond to threats from man-made or natural emergencies.
- Private industry security command centers for duty and facilities protection and operational management.
- Connected device manufacturers to keep end users informed about their local traffic and weather conditions.
- Broadcasters and other media to improve accuracy and timeliness of traffic and weather information and increase its value to their audiences.
TrafficLand API can be integrated into virtually any environment and offers:
- A single point of access to monitor the nation's roads and highways
- Adjustable video size, quality and refresh rate for any environment
- Interoperability among traffic centers operated across more than 60 top metro areas in the U.S.
- Standardized video for easy integration into mission critical, command and control systems
- Scalable, reliable access during high-demand emergency situations
- Ability to integrate critical infrastructure CCTV systems (e.g. ports, airports, rail and transit facilities)
- Affordable access for state and local first responders
The API provides the following metadata for every camera in our network:
- Camera ID
- Camera Name
- Camera Status Information
- Directional Data
- Video Refresh Rate
- DOT Source Credit
- City Code
- Zip Code
- URL for Video
April 24th, 2019
Streaming video Integration in the TrafficLand API began in 2019 offering RTSP, 192k streams, 12-15fps, h.264. Available from cameras nationwide.
Analytics information on cameras to include weather and traffic information available on request.
Built with TrafficLand
Priority5 TACCS & CORECCS
TACCS integrates TrafficLand’s network in to a real-time common operating picture; a multi-layer data source for situational awareness.
Mutualink Edge IWS
IWS provides an incident-based, highly intuitive GUI for dispatchers and incident managers to communicate with units in the field.
TrafficLand Live Cameras
Android-based mobile application with access to TrafficLand’s national footprint of state and local DOT roadside cameras.
TrafficLand provides live traffic video from over 25,000 traffic cameras spanning 200+ cities. Redistribution agreements with over 50 Departments of Transportation make TrafficLand the largest authorized aggregator and distributor of live traffic video in the U.S. TrafficLand video-based content supports mobile, web, navigation, broadcast, traffic, and emergency response applications.