How it Works
- MicroSoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla 32-bit Firefox v48 and below
- Mozilla Firefox latest version52 has deprecated the support of Plugin.
- The ESR (Extended Support Release) of 32-bit Firefox v52 is still supporting the plugins.
- Please refer this link to download ESR Firefox 52 32-bit version. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/
- Google Chrome v43 and above
PoC Plugins will let you open inbound and outbound audio connections to/from the PoC Server for initializing PTT calls, Group calls, sending IPA's etc. The PoC EventStream running on the server, pushes the real-time events such as PoC calls and InstantPersonalAlert messages, from the server to your application running on the browser. To provide the user a completely synchronized end-to-end experience. These plugins can be easily integrated into the web browsers by web application developers. The Enhanced PTT features can be easily augmented by calling a few APIs and implementing few callbacks. Listed are few examples supported by JS APIs:
- 1-1 PTT call also known as Private PTT calling
- 1-Many PTT Calls also known as Adhoc group calling
- Sending and receiving Call-Me Alert messages also known as IPA - InstantPersonalAlert messaging