Enter Search Criteria
Access our vector maps, imagery and open datasets.
Find locations by place names or address.
Optimize routes and generate turn-by-turn directions, react to real-time traffic, and route multiple vehicles to multiple destinations.
A rich 2D & 3D mapping API for .NET developers. Allows you to build apps that:
- Use the geocoding service to convert addresses to and from geographic coordinates
- Serve up directions, optimal routes between multiple destinations, and drive time calculations around a point of interest.
- Find demographic and contextual data about an area such as average income, household size and population density.
- Use a rich collection of ready-to-use basemaps, demographic maps and imagery in your app.
- Perform analysis to discover trends and pattern detections in your data
- Use your data offline to view maps, search, find routes, and they sync edits when reconnected.
By joining our no-cost Developer Program you get:
- Complete access to ArcGIS developer tools and libraries.
- An API reference and developer’s guide to help you learn the API.
- Self-guided tutorials, Example Apps and DevLabs.
- Samples on our github repo.
- Access to our community to get help with your questions.
See Esri ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET in Action
The Indoor Routing app demonstrates how to find your way around indoor spaces. It uses a routing service and tracks indoors using custom building data, indoor network and locators.
The Offline Mapbook example application demonstrates how to take your application offline and work in a disconnected state.
The Samples App demonstrates the capabilities of the SDK including maps, layers, search, directions and routing and much more.
About Esri ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .Net
Esri, the global market leader in geographic information systems (GIS), offers the most powerful mapping and spatial analytics technology available. Since 1969, Esri has helped customers unlock the full potential of data to improve operational and business results. Today, Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations including the world’s largest cities, most national governments, 75% of the Fortune 500, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities.